Friday, March 30, 2012

Been Here Along ICONic Boyz Love Story CH96

Been Here Along ICONic Boyz Love Story CH96

Hey BREauties heres CH96! COMMENT RATE AND SUB! Vinny POV i kissed my moms cheek as we sat at a table in a resteraunt. VM: so sweetheart how have u been? Vinny: great actually VM: ur sister told me some exciting news. I nodded smiling VM: i knew she would say yes. Vinny: she said no.(faked a frown) VM: o my hone-- I smiled and laughed. Vinny: GOTCHA! she said yes. VM: Vinny keep it down people stare. I shrugged. Vinny: so. VM: (laughed)so whens the big day? Vinny: (shrugged)what ever Bre decides VM: my little boy is growing up. She said as she let a tear down. Vinny: mom ill always be ur little boy.(smiled) VM: ur right. U kno i always knew you and Bre would some how be together. Vinny: really? VM: (nodded) the way you would walk into the house smiling after a day with Bre. The way you always talked about her. How depressed u were when she moved away. I mean i knew u guys were best friends but you guys always had that little spark. Plus i always saw the way she looked at you! . Vinny: the way she looked at me? She nodded once more. VM: (nodded)She always was gazing at you. Vinny: (smiled) really? How come i never noticed? VM: because she did it when you werent looking. Vinny: i love her. VM: she loves you to. Bre POV I put on some black leggings with a hot pink mini dress. As i put some white ballet flats on and straightend my hair and did the usual make up foundation winged out eye liner and black mascara. I carried my pink juicy couture bag and walked downstairs hearing ...





0 comments: