Saturday, March 24, 2012

Escape MB Love Story Ep#13

Escape MB Love Story Ep#13

LAST TIME : .: Bubblez POV :. I woke up and felt somethinqq poking me.. Whaat da what ? I lifted the covers Bubblez- OO STORY Bubblez POV Bubblez- OO Oh my god.. that is HUGEE. damnn... NONONONO. Stop it Bubblez !! You're not a freak..You're innocent.. Oh fuck it ... that shit is huge .. Im gonna poke it ;3 Bubblez- *pokes his boner* Prodigy- *Still the sleeping* Bubblez- *Pokes it again* WAKE UP CHILD Prodigy- *Sleeping* Bubblez- *grabs his weewee hella hard* Prodigy- media.tumblr.com Bubblez- Ahaha get yooo ass upp. -walks away- Prodigy- media.tumblr.com .: Princeton POV :. I was sleeping VERY peacefully...well mostly about sex...hey can't blamee a nigga right ? Shiiid im horny... I woke up because of Roc..He was screaming..punk ass -___- .: Isabella's POV :. I walked out and left Roc on the ground haha I told this nigga to get up smh...Let's goo see what Princeton's up to.. I walked in and saw Princeton still sleeping Isabella: *Shakes him* Princeton ? Get up... Princeton! : *Snoring LOUD as evaa* Isabella: media.tumblr.com Princeton: AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK MAN ?!! Isabella- *walks away laughing* .: KK's POV :. I got up and left Ray in beed...Hmm.. I think I really like Ray ... he probably doesn't even like me like thaat...Im hungry.. I went to the kitchen and I want some Mac & Chesse... In the morning ? .. HELL YES..haha I love mee some Mac & Chesse ;D .. I looked in every counter and there I saw it " MACARONI & CHEESSSE " I started reaching for it... buuh then I realized ...





0 comments: