Thursday, April 26, 2012

Falling for You - A Harry Styles Love Story: Chapter 1

Falling for You - A Harry Styles Love Story: Chapter 1

Here's a simple fan fiction of Harry Styles... :D I'm just completely inspired to do one! :D It was sunny day Thursday. I was sitting on my bed reading a magazine as I heard my parents arguing again. Probably about an "another woman". But I didn't care anyway. I opened my computer and put down my magazine on my bookshelf. I opened my Twitter and Facebook to check some One Direction updates. Great. Nothing on it. I'm Lea, turning 18 on the next 3 weeks which I'm really excited about so I can get away with this horrible place. I live in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. I need to admit that I'm a true Directioner and 5 houses from me is Harry Styles' family home. **BACK TO VAS HAPPENIN** I went to a Glee website to watch an episode. Cool. The Regionals. Been waiting for it for about a week! Whilst I'm watching, my phone beeped, it was my friend, Gail. "I need some stuff to wear for my date with Andrew on saturday. Wanna come with me to the mall tomorrow?" Andrew is her girlfriend, obvi! ously. He's cute though, always wears his nerdy glasses which I suppose is real. And he's wearing contacts when he needs to. I replied to Gail, "Sure why not? Around what time?" "4pm." "Ok. See ya! " It's around 7pm right now. I took a bath and changed to my pj's. My mom came into my room, "Aren't you going to have dinner?" "Uhm. No thanks, I've lost my appetite. If ever I'm hungry I'll just get bread from the pantry." She closed the door. I think she saw the look in my eyes that I heard her and dad ...





0 comments: