*PLEASE READ* I'm probably gonna write one tomorrow if i have time. But i dont think i'll have time on saturday :( i'll write as much ad i can on sunday but on monday im going to florida for 6 days :( and i wont have my computer :'( but when i get back i'll write 10000000000 chaptersss JK but i'll write alot!! Mickey's POV I pulled away because i was gonna be late.I turned around and i couldn't find Michaela. She probably went to class.So i left.And she was there. I wasn't listening to the teacher because i was thinking of things.Ever since i started dating Montana,Me and Michaela didn't hang out so much.I miss that.I was sending her a note and this is what we wrote: Wanna hang out after school Is Montana going? No.. So where are we going? Dairy queen? Sure Why did she ask if Montana was coming?Maybe she doesn't like her. Michaela's POV: Right after school i ran to my locker.Mickey didn't notice that i came cause he was talking to Montana.I overheard the talking: Montana:Hey! wanna hang out? Mickey:Sorry i can't. Im going to Dairy Queen with Michaela Montana:Could i come? Mikey: Uh, sure. You could tell that he didn't want her to come with us. Since she was coming i didn't want to.He turned around and asked me if i was ready. I told him that i had homework and couldn't go.Then i left. Mikey's POV Now i know that Michaela doesn't like Montana. She doesn't have homework.It's the last week of school we barely learn anything.I Went to DQ with Montana and then i brought her ...
0 comments: