*Niall's Pov* The girls were in their hospital beds. Right now, Erica was awake and talking. The doctors said she'll be fine very soon. Erica was happy we were all there, but I was pretty sure she could tell I didn't want to be there. I mean, I love Erica. She was one of my best friends and was making MY best friend the happiest guy in the world. But I wanted to be there with Piper. What if she woke up and I wasn't there? I would be SOOO angry at myself. "Hey, I think someone should go check on Piper." She said. "I'LL DO IT!" I shouted, and fled from the room, going immediatly to Piper's room. *Piper's Pov* I hurt everywhere, and I could feel something on my forhead. I opened my eyes slowly. "Niall?" I asked. No response. I took whatever it was on my head off. I recognized Niall's shirt. It was doused in blood. "Niall!" I shouted this time. He came bursting through the door, reached me, and immediatly grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed me passionatly. "Oh my god!! You're awake! I'm so relieved." His hands flew around my body, checking for bruises or scars. He was wearing a new shirt now. "Niall! Calm down and tell me what happened." I said, taking both his wrists so he would calm down. I knew, but I didn't know if he got hurt or not. I looked at his arm. It had the biggest cut I've ever seen. "Niall! What happened to your arm!?" I shouted. "Shhh! Babe, I'm alright. I just fell from the second story. Don't worry about it." "But why did you- DID MY DAD DO THAT ...
0 comments: